From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Jota or jota in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jota may refer to:
- the name of J, the tenth letter of the Spanish alphabet and Portuguese alphabet
- Jota (music), a type of Spanish music and dance
- Jota, a bean-sauerkraut soup of Istrian origin
- Laverda Jota, a motorcycle
- Jamboree on the Air (JOTA), an international amateur radio event in the Boy Scouts
- Lamborghini Diablo 'Jota', a sub-model of the sports car
- Lamborghini Miura P400 'Jota', a sub-model of the sports car
- Jota: in Spanish the name for the "Jack" in a deck of cards
- Jota Quest, a Brazilian pop rock band
- The Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications published by Springer
- Jota - Slovenian tourist - music agency
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.