From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up joto in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Joto, Jōto, or Jōtō may refer to:
- JoTo is an Ancient Japanese word. Translated, it means "excellent; the best, very high class." 
- the Japanese word "Joto" means to experience 
- Joto (pronounced: Hoto), Mexican Spanish slang for a gay man
- Jōtō-ku, Osaka, one of the 24 wards of Osaka, Japan
- Jōtō, a ward in Tokyo City, now part of Koto, Tokyo, Japan
- Johto (Jōto), a region in the fictional Pokémon World
- Joto (comics) (a.k.a. Hotspot), a member of the Teen Titans, a team of comic book superheroes in the DC Comics universe
- Joto High School, a secondary school in Tokushima, Tokushima, Japan, founded in 1902
- Jōtō Station (disambiguation)
- Joto (杖刀) is a type of sword or blade that can be concealed as a stick. See: Shikomizue article for further information.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.