From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the Paris Métro station, see Jourdain (Paris Métro).
Jourdain is a surname.
People with the surname Jourdain:
- Francis Charles Robert Jourdain (1865–1940), British ornithologist and oologist
- Francis Jourdain (painter) (1876–1958), painter
- Margaret Jourdain, prominent writer on English furniture and decoration
- Michel Jourdain, Sr., Mexican race car driver, father of Michel Jourdain, Jr.
- Michel Jourdain, Jr., Mexican race car driver, son of Michel Jourdain, Sr.
- Philip Jourdain, British logician and follower of Bertrand Russell
- Monsieur Jourdain, main character in Molière's Le Bourgeois Gentilhomme
- Jourdain Society, formerly the 'British Oological Association', an organisation for egg-collectors
- Jordan (disambiguation)
- Jordanus (disambiguation)
- Jourdan (disambiguation)
|This page or section lists people with the surname Jourdain. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|