JournalReview.org is an online interdisciplinary journal club. It hosts an international community of doctors and exists for the purpose of facilitating critical discussion and post publication peer review of all medical literature indexed by the National Library of Medicine in PubMed. It is part of the movement towards open peer review, telemedicine, and self-archiving/open access 
Members can participate individually, or by creating their own "journal clubs" - collections of members who are actively participating in discussion of mutual interest. Some residency training programs have adopted this resource to meet ACGME requirements. Members have utilized this resource to suggest future research, and to identify bias or limitations to published work. Educators have utilized this resource to help stimulate and document critical discussion of assigned journal articles. Authors have utilized this resource to answer questions about and provide supplement to their published work. This resource has also been utilized by the public as a vehicle to better understand published trade literature.
Members consists of all the major specialties as well areas of basic science. Approximately 7,000 doctors, health care professionals, researchers, residency training programs, and students from all over the world participate. It is listed as a recommended resources by the New York Public Library, the Dalhousie University College of Pharmacy, the State University of New York Downstate Medical Library, as well as several other related websites.
- Asynchronous International Journal Club, A Working Model by Jeffrey I. Ellis, MD, Lori Ellis, Adam Penstein, MD, Aryeh Goldsmith. Eleventh Annual Meeting & Exposition of the American Telemedicine Association May 7–10, 2006
- "Asynchronous International Journal Club, A Working Model". American Telemedicine Association Presentation Slides. Retrieved Feb 10, 2008.
- "A new model for an on-line journal club," American Academy of Ophthalmology, Las Vegas, 2006
- "Journal club, the past, present, and future," Dermatologic Society of Greater New York, NY 2006
- Dayton, A. I. (2006). "Beyond open access: open discourse, the next great equalizer". Retrovirology 3 (1): 55. doi:10.1186/1742-4690-3-55. PMC 1569436. PMID 17007632.
- "A new model for evidence based medicine," Advances in Medical and Cosmetic Dermatology, Hawaii 2006
- Open Peer Review Of The Medical Literature MEDNET Conference, 2006
- Is the eRevolution in biomedical publication moving forward or back? MEDNET Conference, 2006
- "The International Society for Telemedicine & eHealth". Retrieved Feb 26, 2008.
- Robert P. Dellavalle, Marcus A. Banks, Jeffrey I. Ellis (2008). "Self-archiving dermatology articles". JAAD 59: 1086–1088.
- D'Ovidio F; Singer, LG; Hadjiliadis, D; Pierre, A; Waddell, TK; De Perrot, M; Hutcheon, M; Miller, L et al. (2005). "Prevalence of gastroesophageal reflux in end-stage lung disease candidates for lung transplant". Ann Thorac Surg 80 (4): 1254–60. doi:10.1016/j.athoracsur.2005.03.106. PMID 16181849.
- Jackson RD; Lacroix, AZ; Gass, M; Wallace, RB; Robbins, J; Lewis, CE; Bassford, T; Beresford, SA et al. (2006). "Calcium plus vitamin D supplementation and the risk of fractures". N Engl J Med 354 (7): 669–83. doi:10.1056/NEJMoa055218. PMID 16481635.
- ACGME Residency Resources
- Ross EK,; Bolduc, C; Lui, H; Shapiro, J (2005). "Lack of efficacy of topical latanoprost in the treatment of eyebrow alopecia areata". J Am Acad Dermatol 53 (6): 1095–6. doi:10.1016/j.jaad.2005.06.031. PMID 16310083.
- Huntley A; Comite, SL; Smith, KC (2004). "Audiovisual presentations in peer-reviewed medical literature". Dermatol Online J 10 (2): 22. PMID 15530312.
- Foster KW; Friedlander, SF; Panzer, H; Ghannoum, MA; Elewski, BE (2005). "A randomized controlled trial assessing the efficacy of fluconazole in the treatment of pediatric tinea capitis". J Am Acad Dermatol 53 (5): 798–809. doi:10.1016/j.jaad.2005.07.028. PMID 16243128.
- James P. Scanlan. "Measurement Problems in the National Healthcare Disparities Report". Retrieved Feb 10, 2008.
- "University of South Alabama Biomedical Library, Lesson Plans". Retrieved Feb 10, 2008.
- Maurice PD; Maddox, AJ; Green, CA; Tatnall, F; Schofield, JK; Stott, DJ (2005). "Monitoring patients on methotrexate: hepatic fibrosis not seen in patients with normal serum assays of aminoterminal peptide of type III procollagen". Br J Dermatol 152 (3): 451–8. doi:10.1111/j.1365-2133.2005.06459.x. PMID 15787813.
- Resneck JS (2006). "Trends in malpractice premiums for dermatologists: results of a national survey". Arch Dermatol 142 (3): 337–40. doi:10.1001/archderm.142.3.337. PMID 16549709.
- Cynthia A. Molloy, MD, MS. "A Parent's Guide to Autism Research". Retrieved Feb 10, 2008.
- "New York Public Library". Retrieved Feb 10, 2008.
- "Dalhousie University College of Pharmacy, Useful Journals in Pharmacy". Retrieved Feb 10, 2008.
- "State University of New York Downstate Medical Library". Retrieved Feb 10, 2008.
- "District Health Department". Retrieved Feb 10, 2008.
- "PubMed Tutorial from the Sigillum Universitatis Islandiae". Retrieved Feb 10, 2008.
- "Mid Atlantic Chapter of the Medical Library Association". Retrieved Feb 10, 2008.
- "Case Western Reserve University Family Medicine Interest Group". Retrieved Feb 10, 2008.
- "University of Colorado School of Medicine". Retrieved Feb 10, 2008.
- "State University of New York, Department of Dermatology". Retrieved Feb 10, 2008.
- "VCU Libraries Other PubMed Search Engines". Retrieved Feb 11, 2008.
- "The University of Tennessee Health Science Center". Retrieved Feb 11, 2008.