From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up journal in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Journal may refer to:
- a written medium, for instance:
- a computer-generated list of accounting transactions with debit and credit columns
- Journal (computing), a chronological record of data processing
- Journal (mechanical device), the section of a rotating shaft that contacts and turns in a plain bearing
- Mining journal, a record systematically describing the strata through which a mine shaft passes (see shaft mining)
- Journal entry, an accounting transaction in the double-entry bookkeeping system
- The Journal, several publications and TV programs that carry this name
- Journals (album), 2013 compilation album by Justin Bieber containing his Music Monday weekly series with additional tracks added
- Journals (Cobain), a collection of writings by Nirvana frontman Kurt Cobain, published in 2002
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Journal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.