Journal of Applied Ecology
|Journal of Applied Ecology|
|Edited by||EJ Milner-Gulland, Phil Hulme, Marc Cadotte, Mark Whittingham and Jos Barlow|
|Publisher||Wiley-Blackwell on behalf of the British Ecological Society (United Kingdom)|
The Journal of Applied Ecology is a peer-reviewed scientific journal publishing research in all areas of environmental management. It began publication in 1964 and is the third oldest journal of the British Ecological Society (after the Journal of Ecology and the Journal of Animal Ecology). It is available both in print and online.
Types of papers published
The journal publishes the following types of papers:
- Standard Papers - covering research on the management of natural systems
- Reviews - syntheses of topics of broader ecological interest
- Forum articles - short contributions intended to stimulate debate
- "Journal of Applied Ecology – Permissions & Copyright Information". Wiley-Blackwell. Retrieved 2011-02-01.
- "Journal of Applied Ecology – Author Guidelines". Wiley-Blackwell. Retrieved 2011-02-01.