Journal of Crustacean Biology
|Journal of Crustacean Biology|
Abbreviated title (ISO 4)
|J. Crust. Biol.|
|Edited by||Frederick Schram|
The Crustacean Society (United States)
The Journal of Crustacean Biology is a quarterly peer-reviewed scientific journal in the field of carcinology (crustacean research). It is published by The Crustacean Society and Brill Publishers (formerly by Allen Press), and since 2005 the editor-in-chief has been Frederick Schram. According to the Journal Citation Reports, its 2013 impact factor is 1.187.
- "Journal of Crustacean Biology". Brill. Retrieved February 26, 2015.
- T. Spears (2005). "Frederick Robert Schram named editor of Journal Of Crustacean Biology - Announcement". Journal of Crustacean Biology 25 (3): 535–535. doi:10.1651/0278-0372(2005)025[0535:FRSNEO]2.0.CO;2.
- "Journal of Crustacean Biology". BioxBio.com. Retrieved February 26, 2011.
- Journal of Crustacean Biology: Instructions for Authors
- Frederick R. Schram (2010). "The first 30 years of the Journal of Crustacean Biology – systematics and evolution". Journal of Crustacean Biology 30 (4): 550–556. doi:10.1651/10-3359.1.
- Bernard Sainte-Marie (2010). "The first 30 years of the Journal of Crustacean Biology – a bibliometric study". Journal of Crustacean Biology 30 (4): 541–549. doi:10.1651/10-3363.1.
Data related to ISSN 0278-0372 at Wikispecies
|This article about a zoology journal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about academic journals. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.
|This crustacean-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|