Journal of Near-Death Studies
|Journal of Near-Death Studies|
Abbreviated title (ISO 4)
|J. Near Death Stud.|
|Edited by||Janice Holden|
The Journal of Near-Death Studies is a quarterly peer-reviewed academic journal covering near-death studies that is published by the International Association for Near-Death Studies.
The journal was established in 1982 as Anabiosis and obtained its current title in 1987 with the start of volume 6. From 1997-2003 the journal was published by Kluwer Academic Publishers, but this arrangement was discontinued upon completion of Volume 21.
- Journal of Conscientiology
- Journal of Parapsychology
- Journal of the American Society for Psychical Research
- Near-death experience
- Near-death studies
- Anderson, Jon. "Almost Blinded By The Light Near-death Experiences Share Common Thread". The Chicago Tribune, September 29, 1999
- Anderson, Jon. "Shedding light on life at death's door". The Chicago Tribune, published online May 13, 2004
- Graves, Lee. "Altered States. Scientists analyze the near-death experience". The University of Virginia Magazine, Summer 2007 Feature
- Williams, Daniel. "At the Hour Of Our Death". TIME Magazine. Friday, Aug. 31, 2007
- Griffith, Linda J. Near-Death Experiences and Psychotherapy. Psychiatry (Edgmont). 2009 October; 6(10): 35–42.
- Beck, Melinda. Seeking Proof in Near-Death Claims. The Wall Street Journal (Health Journal), October 25, 2010
- Author biography in Kenneth Ring and Evelyn Elsaesser Valarino, Lessons from the Light: What we can learn from the near-death experience, Needham, MA: Moment Point Press (1998). ISBN 978-0-306-45983-2
- "Journal of Near-Death Studies". Homepage. International Association for Near-Death Studies. Retrieved 2011-02-06.
- "Journal of Near-Death Studies". SpringerLink. Springer Science+Business Media. Retrieved 2011-02-06.