Journal of Pain and Palliative Care Pharmacotherapy
|Journal of Pain & Palliative Care Pharmacotherapy|
|Journal of Pharmaceutical Care in Pain & Symptom Control|
Abbreviated title (ISO 4)
|J. Pain Palliat. Pharmacother.|
|Discipline||Pain, palliative care, pharmacotherapy|
|Edited by||Arthur G. Lipman|
The Journal of Pain & Palliative Care Pharmacotherapy is a quarterly peer-reviewed medical journal covering advances in acute, chronic, and end-of-life symptom management. It is published by Informa Healthcare and the editor in chief is Arthur G. Lipman (University of Utah Health Sciences Center). The journal was established in 1993 as the Journal of Pharmaceutical Care in Pain & Symptom Control, obtaining its current title in 2001.
Abstracting and indexing
The journal is abstracted and indexed in:
- "CINAHL Complete Database Coverage List". CINAHL. EBSCO Information Services. Retrieved 2015-04-18.
- "Journal titles covered in Embase". Embase. Elsevier. Retrieved 2015-04-18.
- "Journal of Pain & Palliative Care Pharmacotherapy". NLM Catalog. National Center for Biotechnology Information. Retrieved 2015-04-18.
- PsychINFO Journal Coverage, American Psychological Association, retrieved 2015-04-18
- "Content overview". Scopus. Elsevier. Retrieved 2015-04-18.