Journal of Peptide Science
|Journal of Peptide Science|
Abbreviated title (ISO 4)
|J. Pept. Sci.|
|Edited by||Luis Moroder|
The Journal of Peptide Science is a monthly peer-reviewed scientific journal, published since 1995 by John Wiley & Sons on behalf of the European Peptide Society. The current editor-in-chief is Luis Moroder (Max Planck Institute of Biochemistry).
Abstracting and indexing
The Journal of Peptide Science is abstracted and indexed by Chemical Abstracts Service, MEDLINE/PubMed, Scopus, and the Science Citation Index. According to the Journal Citation Reports, the journal has a 2013 impact factor of 1.862, ranking it 39th out of 76 journals in the category "Chemistry Analytical" and 220th out of 291 journals in the category "Biochemistry & Molecular Biology".
The three most-cited papers published in this journal are:
- "The cyclization of peptides and depsipeptides", Volume 9, Issue 8, Aug 2003, Pages: 471-501, Davies JS
- "Antibacterial peptides isolated from insects", Volume 6, Issue 10, Oct 2000, Pages: 497-511, Otvos L
- "Amyloid beta-peptide interactions with neuronal and glial cell plasma membrane: Binding sites and implications for Alzheimer's disease", Volume 10, Issue 5, May 2004, Pages: 229-248, Verdier Y, Zarandi M, Penke B
- "Journals Ranked by Impact: Chemistry Analytical". 2013 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Science ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2014.
- "Journals Ranked by Impact: Biochemistry & Molecular Biology". 2013 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Science ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2014.