Journal of Sex & Marital Therapy
|Journal of Sex & Marital Therapy|
|Edited by||R. Taylor Segraves|
The Journal of Sex & Marital Therapy is a peer-reviewed scientific journal published by Routledge. Its editor-in-chief is R. Taylor Segraves. The journal's title is sometimes confused with the similar publication "Sexual and Marital Therapy," which is the original title to what is now the journal Sexual and Relationship Therapy.
The Journal of Sex & Marital Therapy covers:
- Sexual Dysfunctions—ranging from dyspareunia to autogynephilia to pedophilia
- Therapeutic Techniques—including psychopharmacology and sexual counseling for a wide range of dysfunctions
- Clinical Considerations—sexual dysfunction and its relationship to aging, unemployment, alcoholism, and more
- Theoretical Issues—such as the ethics of pornography in the AIDS era
- Marital Relationships—including psychological intimacy and marital stability in women abused as children.
|This article about a scientific journal on sexuality is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about academic journals. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.