Journal of Transpersonal Psychology
|Company||Association for Transpersonal Psychology|
|Based in||Palo Alto, California|
The Journal of Transpersonal Psychology (JTP) is a semi-annual, peer-reviewed academic journal which is published by the Association for Transpersonal Psychology. The journal is the principal publication in the field of Transpersonal psychology. According to sources the journal is addressing the interface between psychology and spirituality. 
Its current editor is Marcie Boucouvalas. Current members of the board of editors include: Paul Clemens, Jack Engler, James Fadiman, Jorge Ferrer, Daniel Goleman, Elmer Green, Stanislav Grof, Tobin Hart, Michael Hutton, Stanley Krippner, Lawrence LeShan, John Levy, Francis G. Lu, David Lukoff, Michael Murphy, Peter L. Nelson, Kaisa Puhakka, Huston Smith, Tonu Soidla, Charles T. Tart, Frances E. Vaughan, Jenny Wade, Michael Washburn, John Welwood.
- Zdenek, Marilee. "Transformations of Consciousness" (Book review). L.A Times, September 14, 1986
- Hilgard, Ernest R. Consciousness in Contemporary Psychology. Ann. Rev. Psychol 1980 31:1-26
- Judy, Dwight. Transpersonal psychology: Coming of age. ReVision. Winter 94, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p99. 2p.
- Freeman, Anthony. A Daniel Come to Judgement? Dennett and the Revisioning of Transpersonal Theory. Journal of Consciousness Studies, 13(3), pages 95–109
- Aanstoos, C. Serlin, I., & Greening, T. (2000). History of Division 32 (Humanistic Psychology) of the American Psychological Association. In D. Dewsbury (Ed.), "Unification through Division: Histories of the divisions of the American Psychological Association", Vol. V. Washington, D.C.: American Psychological Association.
- [ATP Home http://www.atpweb.org/journal.asp]
|This article about an academic journal on psychology is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about academic journals. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.