Journal of the Association for Information Systems
The Journal of the Association for Information Systems is a peer-reviewed scientific journal that covers research in the areas of information systems and technology. It is an official journal of the Association for Information Systems and is published electronically. The journal was established in 2000 and is abstracted and indexed in Science Citation Index Expanded, Social Sciences Citation Index, and Current Contents/Social & Behavioral Sciences. According to the Journal Citation Reports, the journal has a 2012 impact factor of 1.048.
The following persons have been editors-in-chief of the journal:
- Phillip Ein-Dor, Tel Aviv University (2000-2002)
- Sirkka Jarvenppa, University of Pittsburgh (2002-2005)
- Kalle Lyytinen, Case West Reserve University (2005-2010)
- Shirley Gregor, Australian National University (2010-2013)
- Suprateek Sarker, University of Virginia (2013–present)
|This article about a scientific journal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about academic journals. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.