From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up joystick in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A joystick is a control device.
Joystick may also refer to:
- Analog stick, a control device
- Side-stick, a flight control device
- Centre stick, a flight control device
- "Joystick" (song), a 1983 single by the Dazz Band
- Joystick, a 1983 album by the Dazz Band
- Joystick, a 2002 album by Rockbot
- "Joystick", a 1964 single by The Tornados
- "Joystick", a 2010 song by Simon Curtis from the album 8Bit Heart
- Joystick (comics), a fictional character in the Marvel Comics universe
- Joysticks (film), a 1983 comedy about a video arcade
- Joystiq, a video game website
- Slang for penis
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Joystick.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.