|Full name||Juan Adelarpe Alonso|
|Date of birth||13 December 1927|
|Place of birth||Hondarribia, Spain|
|Date of death||8 September 1994(aged 66)|
|Place of death||Hondarribia, Spain|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
† Appearances (Goals).
Juan Adelarpe Alonso (13 December 1927 – 8 September 1994), sometimes called Juanito Alonso, was a Spanish footballer who played for Real Madrid and was part of their European Cup victories in 1956, 1957 and 1958. He earned 2 caps for the Spain national football team. Alonso won the Ricardo Zamora Trophy in the season 1954–55.
- Real Madrid
- European Cup: 1955–56, 1956–57, 1957–58, 1958–59, 1959–60
- Spanish League: 1953–54, 1954–55, 1956–57, 1957–58
- BDFutbol profile
- National team data (Spanish)
- Juan Alonso at National-Football-Teams.com
- Real Madrid profile (Spanish)
- Porteros vascos de leyenda (Spanish)
|Real Madrid C.F. captain
|This biographical article related to a Spanish association football goalkeeper is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|