Juan Carlos (footballer, born 1990)
|Full name||Juan Carlos Pérez López|
|Date of birth||30 March 1990|
|Place of birth||Madrid, Spain|
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Playing position||Winger / Left back|
|Granada (on loan from Braga)|
|2008–2009||Real Madrid C|
|2009–2011||Real Madrid B||64||(14)|
|2011–2012||→ Zaragoza (loan)||24||(3)|
|2012–2014||→ Betis (loan)||45||(0)|
|2014–2015||→ Granada (loan)||10||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 8 December 2014.
† Appearances (Goals).
Juan Carlos Pérez López (born 30 March 1990), known as Juan Carlos, is a Spanish professional footballer who plays for Granada CF on loan from S.C. Braga mainly as a left winger but also as a left back.
After two years Juan Carlos was promoted to Real Madrid Castilla, going on to appear in two full Segunda División B seasons with the team. His first goal with the reserves came on 8 November 2009, in a 4–2 home win against Gimnástica de Torrelavega; on 28 September 2010 he was called up for a UEFA Champions League group stage match against AJ Auxerre, but eventually did not leave the bench in the 1–0 away victory.
On 3 October 2010, Juan Carlos finally made his first appearance for the Merengues' main squad, playing 11 minutes in a 6–1 La Liga home win against Deportivo de La Coruña. He added 32 games and three goals for the B-side, which eventually fell short in the promotion playoffs.
On 7 July 2011 Juan Carlos signed with fellow top-divisioner Real Zaragoza, from third-party owner Quality Sports Investments via S.C. Braga. On 22 September he came on as a second-half substitute in an away fixture against Real Betis with the score at 4–1 for the hosts, and scored two goals in two minutes which eventually amounted to nothing, as the Aragonese lost it 3–4.
- As of 25 June 2014
|Real Madrid B||2008–09||1||0||—||—||1||0|
- 'El Galgo' Juan Carlos apunta al Depor ('Greyhound' Juan Carlos a possibility against Depor); Diario AS, 2 October 2010 (Spanish)
- Juan Carlos: una roja ante el Pontevedra le abre la puerta (Juan Carlos: red card against Pontevedra opens doors); Diario AS, 25 September 2010 (Spanish)
- 4–2: Querer es poder (4–2: When there's a will there's a way); Real Madrid's website, 8 November 2009 (Spanish)
- Di María strikes for Madrid; UEFA.com, 28 September 2010
- Real Madrid 6–1 Deportivo; Real Madrid's website, 3 October 2010
- Madrid crush sorry Depor; ESPN Soccernet, 3 October 2010
- Juan Carlos y Mateos hacen las maletas para Zaragoza (Juan Carlos and Mateos get packing for Zaragoza); Marca, 7 July 2011 (Spanish)
- Real Betis climb to summit; ESPN Soccernet, 22 September 2011
- "Juan Carlos". Soccerway. Retrieved 14 March 2014.