Juan Pablo Pino
|Full name||Juan Pablo Pino Puello|
|Date of birth||30 March 1987|
|Place of birth||Cartagena de Indias, Colombia|
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|2008||→ Charleroi (loan)||4||(0)|
|2011–2012||→ Al-Nassr (loan)||14||(5)|
|2013–2014||→ Independiente Medellín (loan)||8||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 8 August 2014.
† Appearances (Goals).
Juan Pablo Pino (born 30 March 1987 in Cartagena de Indias) is a Colombian footballer who plays for Ligue 1 side SC Bastia. He primarily plays as a winger capable of playing on either side, but can also be utilized as a striker. He is known for his love to dribble with the ball and take long distance shots.
He was picked man of the match during the Istanbul derby against Fenerbahçe in Kadikoy which finished 0–0 on 24 October 2010. Pino scored his first goal against Antalyaspor on 30 October 2010 which ended in a 2–1 victory for Galatasaray.Before the 2011–2012 season the new Galatasaray Manager Fatih Terim left him in Istanbul.Fatih Terim didn't accept Juan Pablo Pino for the camp.
Return to Galatasaray
After Pino returned from his loan spell at Al Nassr, he expressed his interest to stay at Galatasaray, however Fatih Terim refused Pino's interest to stay at Galatasaray and was not included in the Austria Training Camp Squad.
On 20 July 2012 Pino signed for Turkish club Mersin İdmanyurdu for a fee of €100,000 on a two-year contract. After the team's training camp in Slovenia, the club and the player mutually terminated their contract. The club cited inability to adjust to the club as the reason for the termination.
On 14 September 2012 Pino was in talks with the Greek Club Olympiacos F.C. to play for the team in the 2013 season. He made his debut against Veria F.C. in a 3–0 home win, contributing two assists.
On 29 Jule 2013 Pino returned to his homeland to play for the club he started his career.
- As of 21 October 2013
Champion Copa Mustang I (2004) Independiente Medellín and Champion Juegos Centroamericanos y del Caribe (2006) Colombia U-20.
In 2011, while playing for Al Nasr, Juan Pablo Pino was taken into custody by Saudi moral police after mall customers complained about his religious tattoos. Pino later apologized for his actions and was released from custody after a team delegate discussed the matter with police.
- "Tactical Formation". Football-Lineups.com. Retrieved 13 February 2007.
- "Juan Pablo Pino ile Prensip Anlaşmasına Varıldı". Galatasaray.org. 19 July 2010. Retrieved 20 July 2010.
- "Juan Pablo Pino ile Sözleşme İmzalandı". Galatasaray.org. 23 July 2010. Retrieved 23 July 2010.
- "Profesyonel oyuncu Juan Pablo Pino Puello'nun AS Monaco Kulübü'nden 3.000.000 Avro bedelle transferi.". Turkish Public Disclosure System (KAP) (in Turkish). 23 July 2010. Retrieved 23 September 2011.
- "Profesyonel futbolcularımızdan Juan Pablo Pino Kai Methw Puello'nun Nassr Saudi FC'ye 2011–2012 futbol sezonu için geçici transferi konusunda anlaşma sağlanmıştır. Anlaşmaya göre Nassr Saudi FC, Şirketimize 400.000 EUR ödeyecektir.". Turkish Public Disclosure System (KAP) (in Turkish). 29 August 2011. Retrieved 23 September 2011.
- "Επιστρέφει στην Μεντελίν ο Πίνο". Sport24. 29 July 2013.
- "Pino, Juan Pablo". National Football Teams. Retrieved 20 July 2010.
- Profile at Scoresway.com
- Juan Pablo Pino statistics and biography at FootballDatabase.com
- Juan Pablo Pino at National-Football-Teams.com