Juan Pedro Lanzani
|Juan Pedro Lanzani|
|Birth name||Juan Pedro Lanzani|
|Also known as||Peter Lanzani, Pitt Lanzani|
August 24, 1990 |
Buenos Aires, Federal District, Argentina
|Occupation(s)||Actor, singer, former child`s model, spokesperson|
|Associated acts||Teen Angels and Cris Morena|
Juan Pedro Lanzani (Spanish pronunciation: [ˈxwam ˈpeðɾo lanˈsani]; born August 24, 1990 in Buenos Aires); also known as Peter Lanzani, is an Argentine actor, singer and former child's model. He is the best known for his roles on the Cris Morena television series Chiquititas Sin Fin, Casi Ángeles, and as a member of music group Teen Angels.
Juan Pedro Lanzani was born on August 24, 1990. He studied at Anunciación de Maria School and Belgrano Day School in Buenos Aires. He has three brothers — Juan Martín (Pepo), Juan Pablo (Tato) and Juan Bautista (Bauti). Lanzani used to play rugby professionally, but dropped it due to his pursuit of an actor career, but he still plays it occasionally. From 2006 to 2010, Lanzani dated his Chiquititas and Casi ángeles co-star Mariana Espósito. At the moment he is dating Martina Stoessel.
In 2004, began his career as a model for Mimo & Co. In 2006, made his television debut playing Gadfly on the series Chiquititas of Argentina producing Chris Brown[disambiguation needed], starring Jorgelina Aruzzi and Gaston Ricaud, which aired on Telefe.
In 2007 to 2010, played the title role of Thiago Bedoya Agüero in Casi Angeles, which was issued in his four seasons with the string Telefe. The series, which became one of the most popular programs on television, was also taken to the theater performing at the Grand Rex, where it broke box office records and became "the second most seen in the history of Argentine theater. " In a survey conducted in the electronic version of the Argentine newspaper The Nation, Juan Pedro Lanzani was chosen the "best of the small screen heartthrob 2010".
In 2011, he participated in comedy Cuando Me Sonreís, playing the role of Hermann, a racing antagonistic character the protagonist, Facundo Arana, for the love of Luna (played by Julieta Diaz) un personaje antagónico que competía con el protagonista, Facundo Arana, por el amor de Luna (interpretada por Julieta Díaz).
In 2012, Lacroix played Elisha, grandson of the protagonist – Mirtha Legrand -, in the miniseries La Dueña, which marked the Legrand return to fiction. Emsiones The series began in April and ended in November of that year. In June 2012, made a special appearance on the soap opera Dulce Amor, starring Carina Zampini and Sebastian Estevanez, in where she played Fede La serie inició sus emsiones en abril y finalizó en noviembre del mismo año.
The following year, Lanzani received a proposal from Cris Morena, who gave him his first job in television to star in the series Aliados que comenzó sus transmisiones por la cadena Telefe en junio de 2013.
In the musical theater Camila starring in Mebrides Lola.
Along with her acting work in Almost Angels Lanzani became a member of a popular pop band, 'Teen Angels', formed by the main cast of the series: Lali Esposito, Eugenia Suarez – which was later replaced by Rocío Igarzábal – Nicolas Riera and Gaston Dalmau.
The group's first two albums, Teen Angels Teen Angels and 2, quickly got certified as a platinum thanks to its sales, while number one, while the third, 3 Teen Angels, was the fifth best-selling album in Argentina in 2009. The group appeared repeatedly in the Teatro Gran Rex Buenos Aires and toured not only Argentina, but also for Spain, Israel and much of Latin«Casi ángeles: el cielo prometido». El Clarín .
In July 2012, the band performed again at the Teatro Gran Rex, in a series of features called "Teen Angels in Gran Rex 2012: The Farewell", which formed part of his farewell tour "Tour TeenAngels 2012 ". Also presented their latest album: TeenAngels: The Farewell, containing the single "Lower the curtain", which marks the dissolution of the group. The last show of the tour was held on October 8, 2012 in Orfeo Cordoba.
|2013||Teen Angels, el adiós||same|
|2006||Chiquititas Sin Fin||Nicolás "Tabano" Ramírez|
|2007—2010||Casi Ángeles||Thiago Bedoya Agüero|
|2011||Cuando me sonreís||Germán|
|2012||La Dueña||Eliseo Lacroix|
|2013||Aliados||Noah Garcia Iturbe|
|2006||Chiquititas Sin Fin||Nicolás "Tabano" Ramírez||Gran Rex|
|2007—2010||Casi Ángeles||Thiago Bedoya Agüero||Gran Rex|
|2013||Camila, el musical||Ladislao Gutiérrez||Lola Mebrides|
- Official Website
- Rebossio, Marcelo. "Peter Lanzani – Fin y comienzo de etapa". Norte Show. Retrieved 1 December 2012.
- Redacción (2010). "Peter Lanzani: el galán 2010". La Nación. Retrieved 1 December 2010.
- "Peter Lanzani se suma a Cuando me Sonreís". pronto.com.ar. Retrieved 8 November 2012.
- "Peter Lanzani, el nieto de Mirtha". television.com.ar. Retrieved 8 November 2012.
- "Peter Lanzani se suma a La Dueña". diaadia.com.ar. Retrieved 8 November 2012.
- Redacción (22 November 2012). "La Dueña tuvo un final feliz". El show de la mañana. Retrieved 1 December 2012.
- "Cris Morena planea su nueva tira juvenil y ya tentó a un ex Teen Angel". primiciasya.com. Retrieved 20 November 2012.
- "Cris Morena vuelve a la TV y busca a sus "Aliados"". pronto.com.ar. Retrieved 20 November 2012.
- "Cris Morena regresa el año próximo a la televisión". elsolonline.com. Retrieved 20 November 2012.
- Redacción (22 March 2012). "Los ángeles se tomaron el vuelo". Minuto Uno. Retrieved 1 December 2012.
- Redacción (24 January 2010). "Mercedes Sosa les ganó a todos (incluidos a famosos como Arjona y Montaner)". Contexto. Retrieved 1 December 2012.
- Redacción (30 de septiembre de 2009). «Teen Angels revolucionó España». Infobae.com. Consultado el 1 de diciembre de 2012.
- "Teen Angels gana premio 40 principales". vinilomusic.cl. Retrieved 8 November 2012.
- Redacción (9 October 2012). "Los Teen Angels se despidieron de los escenarios en el Orfeo de Córdoba". Cadena 3. Retrieved 18 December 2012.
- Official website
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTv0U95dXhc&feature=related (Peter Lanzani_song: "Donde estás?" /studio album: Teen Angels IV 2010).
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAWhFqWX660&feature=related (Peter Lanzani_song: "Una vez más" /studio album: Teen Angels III 2009).
- Juan Pedro Lanzani at the Internet Movie Database