From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Full name||János Schwanner|
|Date of birth||1921|
|Place of birth||Hungary|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only. † Appearances (Goals).|
Schwanner was born János Schwanner in Hungary to parents of Hungarian and Chilean descent. While playing football in Chile he took up Chilean citizenship and adopted the name Juan.
- "Janos SCHWANNER (1963)" (in Dutch). Club Brugges. Retrieved 12 January 2010.
- "Die Trainer" (in German). Grazer Athletiksport Klub. Retrieved 12 January 2010.
- "National Coaches". NZ Football. Retrieved 29 January 2011.
- "Switzerland - Trainers of First and Second Division Clubs". RSSSF. Retrieved 12 January 2010.
- "Australian Player Database - S". ozfootball.net. Retrieved 12 January 2010.