Juanita High School
|Juanita High School|
|10601 Northeast 132nd Street
|Motto||"Once a Rebel always a Rebel"|
|Established||September 4, 1971|
|Rival||Lake Washington High School and Inglemoor High School|
|Red, White, and Blue
Juanita High School is a high school in Kirkland, Washington, administered by Lake Washington School District. It was opened on September 4, 1971, as a result of a campaign driven by an education theory known as the "Juanita Concept", developed by John Strauss, who became the school's first principal.
- Tom Evans, Former MLB player (Toronto Blue Jays, Texas Rangers)
- Bryan Walters, Current NFL player (Seattle Seahawks)
- Micah Downs, Current NBA D-League player
- Vannet, Dave; Tedder, Ruth Davis. "A Brief History of Juanita High School". Retrieved September 17, 2011.
- "Tom Evans". baseball-reference.com. Retrieved May 7, 2012.
- "Bryan Walters". Retrieved August 4, 2013.
- "Micah Downs". Retrieved June 23, 2014.