|Full name||Juan Miguel Callejón Bueno|
|Date of birth||11 February 1987|
|Place of birth||Motril, Spain|
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|2005–2007||Real Madrid C|
|2007–2008||Real Madrid B||35||(8)|
|2009–2010||→ Albacete (loan)||29||(1)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 30 November 2014.
† Appearances (Goals).
Callejón was born in Motril, Granada. In 2005–06 he played in 33 games and scored eight goals for Real Madrid's Juvenil A and, in March 2007, he made his senior debut for the club's B-team, finishing the 2006–07 season in the second division with two goalless substitute appearances as the side dropped down a level.
In the 2007–08 campaign Callejón played together with brother José, as Real B were now in division three. On 11 August 2008 he signed a four-year contract with RCD Mallorca, leaving in the same transfer window as his twin brother – the Balearic Islands outfit retained 75% of the player's rights. He made his La Liga debut on 25 September 2008 in a 2–0 home win over CD Numancia, starting in what would be his only league match in the entire season.
On 25 August 2009 Callejón was loaned to Albacete Balompié in the second division, in a season-long move. He stayed in the category for 2010–11, joining Córdoba CF in his native Andalusia on a free transfer.
- "Los gemelos Callejón, hermanos pero rivales en el terreno de juego" [Callejón twins, brothers but rivals on the pitch] (in Spanish). Join Futbol. 22 October 2008. Retrieved 10 July 2013.
- "3–1: Xerez-Castilla" (in Spanish). Real Madrid's official website. 30 March 2007. Retrieved 21 June 2008.
- "Juanmi Callejón" (in Spanish). Real Madrid's official website. Retrieved 21 June 2008.
- "Mallorca land Real Madrid attacker Juanmi Callejón". Real Madrid fansite. 11 August 2008. Retrieved 11 August 2008.
- "Albacete: llega cedido Juanmi Callejón" [Albacete: Juanmi Callejón arrives on loan] (in Spanish). esFutbol. 25 July 2009. Retrieved 25 July 2009.
- "Mercado: Juanmi Callejón se desvincula del Mallorca y ficha libre por el Córdoba" [Market: Juanmi Callejón leaves Mallorca and joins Córdoba on a free transfer] (in Spanish). Goal.com. 19 August 2010. Retrieved 19 August 2010.
- Στον Λεβαδειακό ο Καγεχόν (in Greek). Gazzetta. 31 January 2013. Retrieved 1 February 2013.