Jubilee Hall (Fisk University)
Jubilee Hall, Fisk University
|Location||17th Ave., N., Nashville, Tennessee|
|Architect||Stephen D. Hatch|
|Governing body||Private (Fisk University)|
|NRHP Reference #||71000817|
|Added to NRHP||December 9, 1971|
|Designated NHL||December 2, 1974|
Jubilee Hall on the campus of Fisk University in Nashville, Tennessee, was the university's first permanent building, completed in 1876. Funds to build Jubilee Hall were raised by the Fisk Jubilee Singers in their first European singing tour in 1873. 
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2007-01-23.
- "Jubilee Hall, Fisk University". National Historic Landmark summary listing. National Park Service. Retrieved 2008-03-02.
- Date given on the building's historical marker.
- Fisk Jubilee Singers: Our History, accessed August 4, 2009
- Kay Beasley, Fisk Jubilee Singers (1871–), Tennessee State University. Accessed 31 August 2006.
- James Sheire (July, 1974). PDF (32 KB). National Park Service. and PDF (32 KB)
Media related to Jubilee Hall at Wikimedia Commons