Jubilee Park Swimming Pool
|Address||Stixwould Road, Woodhall Spa|
|Owner||East Lindsey District Council|
|Length||33 metres (108 ft)|
|Width||13 metres (43 ft)|
The pool measures 33.3 m x 12.5 m.
The heated outdoor swimming pool is open during the summer months. Other amenities within the park include a camping and caravanning site, children's playground, picnic area, bowling green, croquet lawn, cricket field, putting course, tennis courts, a cafe and cycle hire. In December 2010 East Lindsey Council sold Jubilee Park, and the lido, to the Woodhall Spa residents for one pound.
- Smith, Janet (2006), Liquid assets: the lidos and open air swimming pools of Britain, English Heritage, p. 183, ISBN 978-0-9547445-0-2
- "A Jubilee Park". The Times. 29 April 1935. p. 11.
Lady Weigall has laid out a well-equipped park with open-air swimming pool and lawn tennis courts, and in the centre is to be the new baths house.
- "News in Brief". The Times. 2 December 1938. p. 11.
Sir Archibald and Lady Weigall have offered to hand over to the National Fitness Association the Jubilee park swimming pool and cricket ground at Woodhall Spa.
- "Recreation park gets £1.5m revamp". BBC News. 13 May 2008.
- "Jubilee Park Sold". Horncastle News. 22 December 2010. Retrieved 25 May 2011.
|This article about an English sports venue is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|