From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The term Juda may mean the following:
- United States
- Juda, Wisconsin, an unincorporated community in Wisconsin USA
- Ouidah, or Whydah, a port city in Benin
- King Juda, chieftain of Bikini Atoll
- Tomaki Juda, son of King Juda; Member of Parliament, Marshall Islands
- "Juda" (song), 2003 song by Macedonian band Mizar
- "Juda", 1999 song by Rebecca F. on It's All About You
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.