From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Judas or judas in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Judas (Greek: Ιούδας) is the anglicized Greek rendering of the Hebrew name Yehudah (Hebrew: יְהוּדָה).
Judas may refer to:
- Judas Iscariot, the apostle of Jesus Christ who betrayed him
- Judas the Zealot
- Judas of Galilee, also Judas of Gamala, Jewish revolt leader
- Judas, in whose house on the Street called Straight in Damascus Saul of Tarsus regained his sight
- "Judas" (ballad), a ballad from the 13th century
- "Judas" (Lady Gaga song)
- "Judas", a 1986 song by Helloween
- "Judas", a 1993 song by Depeche Mode from Songs of Faith and Devotion
- "Judas", a 2007 song by Kelly Clarkson from My December
- "Judas", a 2008 song by Cage the Elephant from their eponymous debut album.
- "Judas", a 2008 song by The Verve from Forth
- "Judas Kiss", a song by Metallica from Death Magnetic
- "Judas Priest", a British Heavy Metal band
- Judas (manga), a manga by Suu Minazuki
- Gospel of Judas, an ancient Gnostic Gospel
- Judas, a character in Dungeon Explorer
- Judas, a character in Tales of Destiny 2
- Judas, a character in The Binding of Isaac
People with the name
- Judas Thomas Didymus or Saint Thomas
- Judas Thaddaeus, son of James, one of the twelve apostles
- Judas Barsabbas, emissary of the Church of Jerusalem to the Church at Antioch
- Judas Cyriacus, man said to have assisted Helena of Constantinople find the True Cross
- Judas Maccabeus, founder of the Hasmonean dynasty
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.