From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up jude in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jude may refer to:
- Jude the Apostle, an apostle also called Thaddaeus or Lebbaeus, the patron saint of lost causes in the Catholic Church
- Epistle of Jude, a book of the New Testament of the Bible
- Jude, brother of Jesus, who is sometimes identified as being the same person as Jude the Apostle
- German for Jew
- Der ewige Jude, a 1940 Nazi propaganda film whose German title means The Eternal Jew
- Jude, a medieval Romanian judge over an area called a Judeţ
- Jude Law, British actor
- Jude (singer), an American musician and songwriter
- Jude the Obscure, a novel by Thomas Hardy
- Jude (film), a film based on the Hardy novel
- Jude (book), a coming of age novel dealing with themes of drugs and prison.
- Jude Lizowski, a character on the Canadian animated series 6teen
- Jude the Entropic Man, a Marvel Comics character
- astah*, a Java-based UML tool formerly known as JUDE
- St Jude storm, weather storm
People with the surname
- Anton Jude (1960–2012), Sri Lankan actor
- All pages beginning with "Jude"
- Judas (disambiguation)
- Judah (disambiguation)
- Saint Jude (disambiguation)
- "Hey Jude", a song by the band The Beatles
- The Judes, a Canadian band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.