From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up judge in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Judge or Judges can refer to:
- Judge, an official who presides over a court
- Judge, an alternative name for a sports referee, umpire or linesman.
- Judge, an alternative name for an adjudicator in a competition in theatre, music, dance, sport, animal fancy, policy debate, etc.
- Judge, an alternative name/Aviator call sign for a member of the United States Navy Judge Advocate General's Corps assigned to a line unit as a Staff Judge Advocate.
- Judge, an office of authority in the early history of Israel.
- The Book of Judges, seventh book of the Hebrew Bible and the Christian Old Testament.
- To judge, to adjudicate.
- The term judge is sometimes used instead of the word prejudice.
- Alan Judge (footballer, born 1960), English retired professional footballer
- Alan Judge (footballer, born 1988), Irish professional footballer
- Anthony Judge (born 1940), Australian knowledge management researcher
- Arline Judge (1912–1974), American actress
- Carl Judge, Australian politician
- Christopher Judge (born 1964), American actor best known as Teal'c in the TV series Stargate SG-1
- Frank Judge, American poet, publisher, translator, journalist, film critic, teacher, and arts administrator
- Igor Judge, Baron Judge (born 1941), retired Lord Chief Justice of England and Wales
- Jack Judge (1872–1938), British song-writer and music-hall entertainer
- Jonathan Judge, American television director and producer
- Ken Judge (born 1958), former Australian rules footballer and coach
- Malcolm Judge (1918–1989), British cartoonist
- Matthew Judge (born 1985), English footballer
- Maureen Judge (born 1955), Canadian filmmaker and television producer
- Michael Judge (born 1975), Irish former professional snooker player
- Mike Judge (born 1962), American actor, animator, screenwriter, film director, producer, and musician
- Mychal F. Judge (1933–2001), American chaplain, first officially recorded victim of the September 11, 2001 attacks
- Oney Judge (c.1773–1848), American slave of George Washington's family
- Patty Judge (born 1943), American politician, Lieutenant Governor of Iowa
- Sir Paul Judge (born 1949), English businessman and politician
- Samantha Judge (born 1978), Scottish field hockey forward
- Tim Judge (born 1964), American former professional bicycle motocross racer
- Virginia Judge (born 1956), Australian former politician
- William Judge (1850–1899), American Jesuit priest
- William Quan Judge (1851–1896), Irish-American mystic, esotericist, occultist, Theosophist
|This page or section lists people with the surname Judge. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|
- Archadian Judges, fictional characters from the game Final Fantasy 12
- Judge (2000 AD), a fictional office in the Judge Dredd comic strip
- Judge (Buffyverse), a fictional demon appearing in the series Buffy The Vampire Slayer
- Book of Judges, one of the books of the Old Testament of the Bible
- Biblical judges
- Judge, a novel written by Karen Traviss
- Judge (magazine), a late 19th-century United States publication
- Judge (manga), Japanese Manga, also in OVA
- Judge (band), hardcore punk band from New York City
Television & Film
- The Judge (TV series), a syndicated television drama that ran from 1986-92 starring Bob Shield as Judge Robert J. Franklin
- The Judge (British Columbia), a mountain in the Columbia Mountains
- Brandeis Judges, the varsity athletics teams at Brandeis University
- Judge (Magic: the Gathering), tournament official in the collectible card game
- Pontiac GTO Judge, an automobile
- Taurus Judge, a firearm made by Taurus that fires both .45 Long Colt and .410 shot shells.
- An abbreviation for the Book of Judges of the Bible
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.