Judgement (VNV Nation album)
|Studio album by VNV Nation|
|Released|| 5 April 2007
10 April 2007
|Recorded||Winter 2006–2007 at the Soundfactory, Hamburg/Germany|
|VNV Nation chronology|
It charted at no. 55 in the mainstream German charts.
|2.||"The Farthest Star"||4:53|
|10.||"As it Fades"||4:38|
- Music and lyrics by Ronan Harris
- Tracks 2–9 produced by Ronan Harris and Andre Winter
- Tracks 1 and 10 produced and mixed by Ronan Harris
- Tracks 2–9 mixed by Ronan Harris, Sven Heine, Lutz Rahn and Andre Winter
- Mastered by Chris Gehringer at Sterling Sound, New York City
- Published by AMV Talpa
- Artwork by Michał Karcz
Illusion was used successfully on a YouTube video paired with the work by artist Andrew Huang until it was taken down due to confusion by viewers who thought Mr. Huang had plagiarized the music. Five months after its release the song gained attention in UK by being dedicated to Sophie Lancaster: the victim of mob attack murder.
- Modular systems: Modcan System B, Dotcom Orgon, Arp 2600
- Analogue and hardware synths: Roland SH-2, Roland TB-303, Dave Smith Polyevolver, Creamwave Noah
- Computer and software: Apple Powermac G5, Logic Audio Pro 7.2, Sculpture, EXS24, Spectrasonics Atmosphere, Stylus RMX, Timewarp 2600, TC Powercore Virus, Native Instruments Reaktor 5, Native Instruments Battery 2, MOTU Symphonic Instrument
- "Allmusic review".
- B. Van Isacker (October 13, 2010). "VNV Nation fanvideo for 'Illusion' removed after 3.4 million views". Side-Line. Retrieved 2012-01-28.
- http://www.industrial-music.com/ Metropolis Record mail order; information about the album
- www.vnvnation.de Song samples
- VNV Nation Website
- VNV Nation MySpace Page
|This 2000s electronic music album-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|