From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Judiciary Act (disambiguation))
The term Judiciary Act may refer to any of several statutes relating to the organization of national court systems:
- United States
- Judiciary Act of 1789, established the federal judiciary.
- Judiciary Act of 1801, also called the Midnight Judges Act.
- Judiciary Act of 1802, repealed the 1801 Act.
- Judiciary Act of 1866 may refer to two different laws.
- Judiciary Act of 1867, 14 Stat. 385 (Feb. 5, 1867), amended sec. 25 of the Act of 1789 regarding Supreme Court review of state court rulings
- Judiciary Act of 1869, also called the Circuit Judges Act of 1869
- Judiciary Act of 1891, also called the Evarts Act or the Circuit Courts of Appeals Act.
- Judiciary Act of 1925, also called the Certiorari Act or the Judges' Bill.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.