Judith Blacklock is the author of nine books on floral design, has taught worldwide and has arranged the flowers at Kensington Palace. She has designed and arranged medal winning exhibits at the Chelsea Flower Show and has created arrangements for the Royal Family, the Prime Minister and other celebrities. She acts as consultant to companies such as Topshop, Channel 4 and BT providing training and team building.
She is an education partner of the American Institute of Floral Designers.
In June 2006 a rose was named "Judith Blacklock".
Books by Judith Blacklock
- Teach Yourself Flower Arranging (1992)
- Dried Flowers (Teach Yourself) (1993)
- Silk Flowers: Complete Color and Style Guide for the Creative Crafter (1995)
- Silk Flowers: Over 30 Projects for the Creative Arranger (1996)
- Flower Arranging Style: An International Collection of Ideas and Inspirations for All Seasons (1997)
- Bloomsbury International Encyclopedia of Flower Arranging (1997)
- Encyclopedia of Flower Arranging (2003)
- The Judith Blacklock Encyclopedia of Flower Design (2006)
- Judith Blacklock's Flower Recipes for Winter (2007)
- Judith Blacklock's Flower Recipes for Spring (2007)
- Judith Blacklock's Flower Recipes for Summer (2008)
- Judith Blacklock's Flower Recipes for Autumn (2008)
- Judith Blacklock's Seasonal Flower Recipes (2009)
- Church Flowers (2009)
- Floristry: A Step-By-Step Guide (2010)
Selected television appearances
- Kirstie’s Homemade Home (Channel 4, 2009)
|This article about an English non-fiction writer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|