Judith Theresa Roberts (born May 15, 1934) is an American former competition swimmer who represented the United States at the 1952 Summer Olympics in Helsinki, Finland. Roberts competed in the women's 100-meter freestyle, advanced to the semifinals, and finished fourteenth overall with a time of 1:08.2.
Three years later at the 1955 Pan American Games in Mexico City, she won a gold medal as a member of the winning U.S. team in the women's 4×100-meter freestyle relay. Her American relay teammates at the Pan American Games included Carolyn Green, Wanda Werner and Gretchen Kluter.
- ^ a b c d Sports-Reference.com, Olympic Sports, Athletes, Judith Roberts. Retrieved November 26, 2012.
- ^ Sports-Reference.com, Olympic Sports, Swimming at the 1952 Helsinki Summer Games, Women's 100 metres Freestyle. Retrieved November 26, 2012.
- ^ a b HickokSports.com, Sports History, Pan American Games Women's Swimming Medalists. Retrieved November 26, 2012.
- 1951: United States (Green, Geary, LaVine, Mullen)
- 1955: United States (Werner, Green, Kluter, Roberts)
- 1959: United States (Botkin, Spillane, Stobs, Von Saltza)
- 1963: United States (De Varona, Stouder, McCleary, Norton)
- 1967: United States (Fordyce, Carpinelli, Gustavson, Kruse)
- 1971: United States (Neilson, Fordyce, McKitrick, Skrifvars)
- 1975: United States (Heddy, Brown, Sterkel, Peyton)
- 1979: United States (Elkins, Caulkins, Sterkel, Woodhead)
- 1983: United States (Sterkel, Torres, Wayte, Steinseifer)
- 1987: United States (Coffin, Thompson, Linke, Steinseifer)
- 1991: United States (Oesting, Buckovich, Jacob, Tappin)
- 1995: United States (Martino, Van Dyken, Farella, Teuscher)
- 1999: Canada (Deglau, Limpert, Evanetz, Nicholls)
- 2003: United States (Weir, Swindle, Lanne, Shealy)
- 2007: United States (Smit, Woodward, Kukors, Correia)
- 2011: United States (Kennedy, Pelton, Kendall, Erndl)