Judith Wilcox, Baroness Wilcox
|The Right Honourable
The Baroness Wilcox
Judith Ann Wilcox, Baroness Wilcox (born 31 October 1940) is a Conservative member of the House of Lords. From May 2010 to September 2012 she had been a Parliamentary Under Secretary of State in the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills.
She used to run a family business in Devon and was chair of the National Consumer Council from 1990 to 1996. On 16 January 1996, she was made a life peer as Baroness Wilcox, of Plymouth in the County of Devon.
- Conservative Party website
- BIS - Ministers - Baroness Wilcox
- The London Gazette: . 18 November 1995. The London Gazette: . 22 January 1996.
- UK Parliament - Baroness Wilcox
- Charity Commission website
|This biography of a baron in the peerage of the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|