From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Judy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Judy is a short form of the name Judith.
Judy may refer to:
- Judy, Kentucky, village in Montgomery County
- Judy (dog) (1936–1950), mascot on a Royal Navy vessel during World War II
- Judy array, a complex data structure in computer science
- Judy, Allied codename for the Japanese Yokosuka D4Y dive bomber aircraft during World War II
- Judy a colloquial name for a dress form
- Abisara, a genus of metalmark butterflies commonly known as the Judies
Fiction and entertainment
- Judy Garland (1922–1969), American actress and singer
- Judy (Judy Garland album), 1956
- Judy (Judy Rodman album), 1986
- Judy, a character in the traditional Punch and Judy puppet show
- "Judy", song by Hoagy Carmichael and Sammy Lerner
- "Judy" (Thomas Anders song), 1980
- "Judy" (The Pipettes song), 2005
- "Judy", a song by The Beach Boys
- Judge Judy, daytime court TV show
- Judy, another alias used by the character Judith Myers from the Halloween (1978 film)
People with the first name Judy
- Judy Blume (1938- ) an American author of children books and young adult books.
People with the surname Judy
- Eric Judy (born 1974), American musician
- John F. Judy (1856–1931), founder of Judyville, Indiana
- Samuel Judy, American pioneer and legislator
- Steven Timothy Judy (1956–1981), 4th executed American murder since reinstate of the Capital punishment
- Thomas Judy, American legislator
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Judy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.