Juhi Babbar in 2009
|Born||July 20, 1979|
|Occupation||Actress, Television actress, Theatre actress, Theatre director|
|Spouse(s)||Bejoy Nambiar (2007-2009)
Anup Soni (2011-present)
|Relatives||Arya Babbar (Brother)
Prateik Babbar (Half-brother)
Juhi Babbar (Marathi: जूही बब्बर) (born July 20, 1979) is an Indian film and television actress. She is also contributing to theatres both as actor and director.
She got married to actor Anup Soni on March 14, 2011 in a quiet ceremony attended by family and close friends only. The two met while working in her mother Nadira Babbar's play. Soni recently divorced his first wife Ritu, with whom he has two daughters. She has a son Imaan, born from her marriage with Anup Soni in October 2012.
She made her film debut in Kash Aap Hamare Hote opposite Sonu Nigam. However, the film failed to do well at the box office. In 2005 Juhi Babbar also did a Punjabi film with Jimmy Shergill, Yaara Naal Baharan. The film did well in Punjab and it was also liked by the overseas Punjabi audience. She did a silent film with Mohanlal. In 2006, she was seen in movie Uns with actor Sanjay Kapoor and Rituparna Sengupta. She will appear in the upcoming film It's My Life as Sonia Jaisingh opposite actors Harman Baweja, Genelia D'Souza and Nana Patekar.
|2003||Kash Aap Hamare Hote||Hindi||Amrita||Sonu Nigam|
|2005||Yaaran Naal Baharan||Punjabi||Harmaan Kaur||Jimmy Shergill, Raj Babbar|
|2005||Reflections||Mohanlal||Silent film written, produced and directed by Bejoy Nambiar|
|2006||Unns: Love... Forever||Hindi||Advocate Natasha Patel||Sanjay Kapoor|
|2013||It's My Life (film)||Hindi||Sonia Jaisingh||Harman Baweja, Genelia D'Souza|
|2009||Ghar Ki Baat Hai||NDTV|
|2013||"Salaam.. 1950s ke naam..||2012||Begum Jaan||Granddaughter||Nadira Babbar, Anupam Kher, Anup Soni||Prithvi Theatre|
|2012||Pencil Se Brush Tak||MF Hussain's wife||Anup Soni|
|2007||Pukar||Play created for CRY (Child Rights and You) that is based on child labour|
|2010||Ustad Bismillah Khan Yuva Rashtriya Puraskar||Under-35||Contribution towards Indian arts and theatre|
- "Juhi birthday". Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- Sonal Chawla (January 22, 2009). "Bejoy and Juhi are now formally divorced". Bejoy and Juhi are now formally divorced. Mid Day. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- Nimisha Tiwari (Jul 23, 2008). "Is Juhi’s marriage in trouble?". Is Juhi’s marriage in trouble?. Times of India. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- Chawla, Sonal (2009-01-22). "Juhi Babbar is formally divorced". Mid-day.com. Retrieved 2012-07-19.
- "What lead to Anup Soni - Ritu split?". Mar 16, 2011. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- Movies don't offer solutions to social problems: Raj Babbar
- "Uns on NowRunning". Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- Nikhat Kazmi (Nov 18, 2006). "Uns movie". Uns. Times of India. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "Doing Balika Vadhu for my loyalty towards the show: Anup". Akash Wadhwa. Times Of India. Dec 25, 2012. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- Purva Desai (Nov 8, 2012). "Juhi in Begum Jaan at Prithvi theatre". Shashank Vyasâ€™ new found love!. Times Of India. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- Manoj Badgeri (Nov 3, 2012). "Juhi in Begum Jaan classics". Hindi, English classics to enthral drama lovers at Prithvi. Times of India. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- Roshni Olivera (Apr 24, 2012). "Anup interview on reality show". Juhi Babbar is a fantastic co-actor: Anup Soni. Times of India. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "Juhi plays MF hussain's wife with Anup". An ode to theatre. Times of India. Nov 15, 2011. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- Raul Dias (Oct 7, 2007). "Juhi directs Pukar". Juhi turns director for a play. Times of India. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- Shilpa Bansal (Sep 8, 2010). "Juhi won Ustad Bismillah Khan Yuva Rashtriya Puraskar". Theatre gives me a high: Juhi. Times of India. Retrieved February 13, 2013.