From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Jukun language (disambiguation))
Jukun may refer to:
- Jukun Takum language, a Jukunoid language of Cameroon used as a trade language in Nigeria
- Jukun Wapan language or Wukari, a major Jukunoid language of Nigeria
- Jukun Wurkum language or Jiba, a Jukunoid language of Nigeria
- Djugun language, an Australian Aboriginal language of Western Australia
- Jukunoid languages, languages spoken by the Jukun and related peoples of Nigeria and Cameroon
- Jukun (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.