From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Julfa or Culfa may refer to:
- Jolfa, a city in the East Azarbaijan Province of Iran
- Jolfa County, an administrative subdivision of East Azarbaijan Province of Iran
- New Julfa, an Armenian quarter in Isfahan, Iran
- Julfa Rayon, a region in the Nakhchivan Autonomous Republic of Azerbaijan
- Julfa, Azerbaijan (city) the capital of the Julfa Rayon
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.