Juli Benlevi" is the publisher of JULIB.com.
Juli Benlevi, or Juli B. as she is known, considered an expert in the fashion, beauty, dining, design and travel fields. She first launched JULIB.com with an estimated 400 readers in 2002 and expanded to 700,000 subscriptions by 2008. JULIB.com first launched as a national and international e-mail newsletter with a Travel edition and 12 unique U.S. editions in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, San Francisco, Miami, Dallas, Houston, Washington, D.C., Boston, Orange County, Atlanta, and the Hamptons. It has an international presence through its Paris and London editions.
Juli sold JULIB.com to the print publishing network Modern Luxury Media in July 2008 for an undisclosed sum who purchased the company to help promote its print magazines. Modern Luxury Media sold to Atlanta-based Dickey Publishing in October 2010. Juli Benlevi-Zeff reacquired JULIB.com and relaunched the business in January 2011. Today it functions as both a social network and e-mail newsletter, enabling readers to search and favorite its content, in addition to new items. Benlevi maintains the company’s headquarters in New York City with editions in Los Angeles, Chicago, Miami and the U.K. Juli has hosted events with the burlesque celebrity Dita Von Teese and supermodel Angie Everheart. She was the creator of the JULIB.com Style Awards and partnered with Bentley Motors during New York Fashion Week to escort celebrities including Paris Hilton, Emmie Rosum and Emmanuelle Chriqui to the Bryant Park tents. She is a mother of two and the daughter of the Russian-born Regina Wagner and Iranian-born Iraj Benlevi. She has contributed to publications, including French Vogue and Hamptons Magazine, was featured in her own series on television’s Metro TV during 2003, and has been a guest speaker at New York University’s Stern School of Business. She has been featured in various publications including The New York Times, The Financial Times, The Washington Post, LA Confidential, Glamour Magazine, OK Magazine, The Wall Street Journal and New York Magazine.
- "Modern Luxury Acquires Julib.com". Business Wire. Retrieved 2008-07-21.
- Lukovitz, Karlene. "Consumer Publisher Uses Digital to Build Print Equity". Digital Magazine News. Retrieved 2012-07-19.
- Butler Cordova, Elisabeth. "Modern Luxury Buys Digital Newsletter Julib.com". Crain's. Retrieved 2008-07-22.
- Warech, Jon. "Dita Von Teese on Marilyn Manson: "We're Not Friends"". People Magazine. Retrieved 4/6/2007.
- "MetroTV Radio Chick: Juli B". New York Magazine.
- Cooperman, Jackie (2/8/2005). "Web Stylistas Scoop Up the News". The New York Times.
- D'Amato, Suzanne. "Glamming Up Your Inbox". The Washington Post.