||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification, as its only attribution is to IMDb. (December 2010)|
Julia Dietze (r.) with Timo Vuorensola at the Iron Sky Director's Cut screening (2013)
9 January 1981 |
Julia Dietze (born 9 January 1981 in Marseille, France) is a German actress.
She gained her first film experience in the movies Soloalbum by Gregor Schnitzler, Fickende Fische from Almut Getto, and Was nützt die Liebe in Gedanken by Achim von Borries, and in some TV films, such as Ghetto Kids, Echte Männer? and Die Stimmen.
Her first TV starring role was in Mädchen Nr. 1, directed by Stefan Holtz.
In February 2009, it was announced that Dietze would play the lead role in the science fiction comedy Iron Sky by the Finnish independent director Timo Vuorensola. The film premiered in February 2012.
- Fickende Fische (2001)
- Lili (2003)
- Soloalbum (2003)
- Was nützt die Liebe in Gedanken (2004)
- Pura Vida Ibiza (2004)
- Schwarze Erdbeeren (2005) – Black Strawberries
- Liebes Leid und Lust (2006) – Love Pain and Pleasure
- Erkan & Stefan in Der Tod kommt krass (2006)
- Oktoberfest (2006)
- Ein Fall für KBBG (2007)
- Warum du schöne Augen hast (2008) – Why Do You Have Beautiful Eyes
- Little Paris (2008)
- Lauf um Dein Leben – Vom Junkie zum Ironman (2008) – Run for Your Life – From Junkie to Ironman
- Robert Zimmermann wundert sich über die Liebe (2008)
- 1½ Knights – In Search of the Ravishing Princess Herzelinde (2008)
- Lucky Fritz (2009)
- 205 - Room of Fear (2011)
- Iron Sky (2012)
- Berlin Kaplanı (2012)
|Find more about Julia Dietze at Wikipedia's sister projects|
|Media from Commons|