June 15, 1980
|Other names||Julia Perez|
Julia Perez or Jupe (born Yuli Rachmawati, July 15, 1980 in Jakarta), is an Indonesian actress, dangdut singer, model, announcer, and political candidate. She has been dubbed "sex bomb" because of her sexy performances.
Her career began in France. Her relationship with Damien Perez opened her opportunity to model for FHM and Maxim magazines in France. Because of her layout in FHM and Maxim, Jupe was nominated as one of the 100 Sexiest Women in the World.
- Kamasutra (Julia Perez album)
- OST Arwah Goyang Karawang
- OST Pocong minta kawin
- Pesbukers (formerly a guest star now became a permanent cast)
One million followers
On August 7, 2012 night, Julia Perez made a pole dance at Kuningan intersection traffic light pole as a promise, certainly used clothes on concerning fasting month after she got one million followers on her Twitter account.
On October 11, 2011, the East Jakarta Court sentenced Perez three months in jail with six months probation for assaulting Dewi Persik on the set during the shooting of the horror film "Arwah Goyang Karawang". Perez proposed appeal to Supreme Court, but Supreme Court refused the appeal and even deleted the probation period, so on March 18, 2013 officers took her in a force from her house to the jail.
Julia should pay Rp1 billion ($95,200) per year, if she still want use Perez name after she divorced with Damian Perez. Julia will change her name.
- "Raunchy dangdut music stirs debate in Indonesia". BBC News. March 27, 2012.
- An Unabashedly Sexy Celebrity Gets Political, The New York Times, July 31, 2010
- "Julia Perez Jadi Cewek Impian" (in bahasa Indonesia). Suryalive.com.
- Julia Perez Tak Risih Dijuluki Bomseks, KapanLagi.com, diakses May 5, 2008
- Album Julia Perez Berhadiah Kondom, inilah.com, diakses pada May 15, 2008
- "Julia Perez pole dances at Kuningan intersection". August 8, 2012.
- "Julia Perez Divonis Tiga Bulan". October 11, 2011.
- "Jupe Dieksekusi Jaksa". March 19, 2013.
- "Jupe Harus Bayar Rp 1 M Setahun untuk Perez". August 21, 2013.