|Born||Julie E. Bidwell
September 25, 1973
|Occupation||Fox News Channel Anchor/National Correspondent|
|Notable credit(s)||The Big Story Weekend host|
|Spouse(s)||Andrew J. Sansone|
|Children||Addison Melissa (daughter)
Avery Julie (daughter)
Julie Banderas (born Julie E. Bidwell on September 25, 1973) is an American television news correspondent and anchor for the Fox News Channel. She is currently the anchor for America's News Headquarters on Saturdays at 1PM EST and Fox Report Weekend at 7PM EST.
Banderas began her career  at WLVI-TV in Boston, Massachusetts. She went on to serve as a local news anchorwoman for WHSV-TV in Harrisonburg, Virginia; WBRE-TV in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania; WFSB-TV in Hartford, Connecticut and WNYW in New York City.
Banderas joined the Fox News Channel in March 2005 as a general assignment reporter. In 2006, she gained international media attention for her infamous on-air clash with Shirley Phelps-Roper, former spokeswoman for the infamous Westboro Baptist Church. In 2008, she replaced Laurie Dhue at the anchor position for Fox Report Weekend. In 2010 she took maternity leave with Harris Faulkner assuming her responsibilities. She returned to Fox News from leave near the end of 2010 and was reassigned to the position of general news correspondent.
Banderas' husband, Andrew J. Sansone, a member of the board of directors of Habitat for Humanity and founding president of both Old Rock Media and Big Apple Channel, proposed marriage to her with a message in a bottle while they were clam digging on Long Island Sound. She announced their engagement during an episode of America's Election Headquarters on September 21, 2008. They wed at Fifth Avenue Presbyterian Church on August 29, 2009. Their daughter Addison Melissa was born on April 21, 2010. A second daughter, Avery Julie, was born on November 13, 2012. They currently reside in New York City.
- "Episode dated February 10, 2008". Red Eye w/Greg Gutfeld. February 10, 2008. Fox News Channel.
- "Julie Banderas". FoxNews.com. January 13, 2011. Retrieved June 22, 2011.
- "TV 3 Alumni: Where Did They Go?, or 'Where's Meg?'". BridgewaterVA.com. Retrieved November 12, 2007.
- Staff (March 9, 2005). "Julie Banderas Joins Fox News". TV Newser. Retrieved June 22, 2011.
- "Episode dated September 21, 2008". America's Election Headquarters. September 21, 2008. Fox News Channel.
- "Julie Bidwell, Andrew Sansone". The New York Times. August 28, 2009. Retrieved June 22, 2011.
- Sansone, Andrew (April 22, 2010). "It's a GIRL!". Twitter.com. Retrieved June 22, 2011.
- "Julie Banderas's New Baby Girl!". FoxNews.com. November 13, 2012. Retrieved May 29, 2013.