- This article is about the actress. For the Charmed character, see Phoebe Halliwell.
January 24, 1943 |
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
A native of Los Angeles, California, Bennett worked as a character actress on stage, on radio, and in several film and television programs, including Adventures of Superman and Dragnet. She also worked as a voice actress for UPA, Format Films' The Rocky and Bullwinkle Show (for the segment Fractured Fairy Tales), and Hanna-Barbera Productions. She is best known as the voice of Hanna-Barbera's Cindy Bear on The Yogi Bear Show and its feature-film spin-off, Hey There, It's Yogi Bear!.
- "In Reverse". St. Petersberg Times. 1 April 1950. Retrieved 30 June 2014.
- "Dramatic". St. Petersberg Times. 28 May 1950. Retrieved 30 June 2014.
- "Sandra Dee Making Films Again". Sarasota Journal. 23 Oct 1972. Retrieved 30 June 2014.
- "A Julie Bennett Scrapbook". Yowp: Stuff About Early Hanna-Barbera Cartoons. 12 April 2009. Retrieved 30 June 2014.
- Scott, Keith (2014) The Moose That Roared: The Story of Jay Ward, Bill Scott, a Flying Squirrel, and a Talking Moose London: Macmillan. (ISBN 0-312-19922-8), p. 352
|This Hanna-Barbera-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|