Fukuoka Prefecture, Japan
|Area(s)||Character design, Writer, Manga artist|
|Notable works||Karakuri Odette
|Awards||Great Effort - Asa ga Kuru
Ourstanding Debut - Karakuri Odette
She likes cats, koalas, and sharks. According to an interview with Hakusensha, she first started drawing when she was in her second year of elementary school in a sketchbook of Japonica.
During her free time, she meets with her friends, goes for a drink, or out for a meal. She states that although doesn't read much, she enjoys works by Junji Itō. Her favourite character is Ashia and mentions that male characters are easier to draw in general.
Julietta Suzuki first made her debut by submitting her work, Ura Antique (裏アンティーク) to Hakusensha's 44th Big Challenge. Her one-shot was later short listed and published in the first August issue of Hana to Yume in 2004. Her second one-shot, Asa ga Kuru (朝が来る, Morning Has Come) was again submitted, but to the Hana to Yume Mangaka Course, in which she won the Great Effort Award. The one-shot was then serialized in Hana to Yume's 16th issue.
Suzuki then wrote another one-shot, Hoshi ni Naru Hi (星になる日, The Day I Needed the Stars) and it was published in Hana to Yume's special publication, Hana to Yume Plus, which was released on September 15, 2004. In the November issue of Bessatsu Hana to Yume, she had another one-shot, Mai Pureshasu (マイプレシャス, My Precious). Ogami-ya Uradaichō (拝み屋裏台帳) was her last one-shot for that year. It appeared in the 24th issue of Hana to Yume.
In 2005, she had yet another one-shot, Mai Buraddi Raifu (マイブラッディライフ, My Bloody Life) in the January issue of Bessatsu Hana to Yume. She then published Tsubaki Ori (椿檻) in Hana to Yume's February issue. In April, Sakurachiru (サクラチル) was also published in the same magazine. Then in June, her first series titled Akuma to Doruche (悪魔とドルチェ, Akuma to Dolce) began to serialize in Hana to Yume. Shortly after Akuma to Dolce, Suzuki started another series, Karakuri Odetto (カラクリオデット, Karakuri Odette) in Hana to Yume.
In 2007, she had one more one-shot, Katakoi★Akuma-chan (片恋★悪魔ちゃん, One-sided Love★Akuma-chan) for the 14th issue of Hana to Yume. In its January 2008 issue, Karakuri Odette had finally ended its serialization with 35 chapters, compiled into 6 volumes. Not long after Karakuri Odette ended, she started another series, Kami-sama Hajimemashita (神様はじめました, Nice to Meet You, Kamisama) (called Kamisama Kiss in Viz's English version), in the same magazine.
As of November 2009, she is currently working on Kamisama Kiss, and Akuma to Dolce is on hiatus.
- Hoshi ni Naru Hi
- My Precious
- Ogami-ya Uradaichō
- My Bloody Life
- Tsubaki Ori
- Katakoi Akuma-chan
Sent-in works 
- Great Effort - 338th Hana to Yume Mangaka Course for her second submitted work, Asa ga Kuru.
- Outstanding Debut - 31st Hakusensha Athena Newcomers’ Awards for her second series, Karakuri Odette.
- "コミックホームズ - 朝が来る" (in Japanese). Comic Holmes. Retrieved 2009-05-15.
- "白泉社 アテナ新人大賞 - Winners of the 31st Hakusensha Athena Newcomers' Awards" (in Japanese). Hakusensha. Retrieved 2009-05-15.
- "鈴木ジュリエッタ先生インタビュー" (in Japanese). Hakusensha. Retrieved 2009-05-15.
- "鈴木ジュリエッタ先生サイン会" (in Japanese). Hakusensha. Retrieved 2009-05-15. Text "白泉社 " ignored (help)[dead link]
- "コミックホームズ - 鈴木ジュリエッタ" (in Japanese). Comic Holmes. Retrieved 2009-05-15.
- Bamboo Dong (2009-09-27). "Viz Media - New York Anime Festival 2009". Anime News Network. Retrieved 2010-01-07.
- "Tokyopop Presents: The Fall 2009 Publishing Lineup". Anime News Network. 2009-08-26. Retrieved 2010-01-07.