||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification, as its only attribution is to IMDb. (June 2007)|
Juliette Lesley Hohnen born in London, UK, is an on-air personality. She worked for MTV Europe before moving to the United States as a producer and on-air reporter for MTV's Big Picture movie program. In the 1990s, she was the Los Angeles bureau chief for MTV News. She later worked at a UK version of Entertainment Tonight and a similar program for Turner Network Television. She also has written for magazines including Harpers and Queen and Tatler.
She became engaged to actor Steven Weber in 1995, and the two married on July 29 that year at Highclere Castle in London. She was 30 at the time of this marriage, her first. On February 6, 2013, she filed for divorce from Weber, with whom she has two sons: Jack Alexander Hohnen-Weber, born January 15, 2001, in Santa Monica, California, and Alfie James born February 25, 2003.
- "Steven Weber of Wings Getting Divorced". People. 4 March 2013. Retrieved 4 March 2013.
- Lynn, Allison (21 August 1995). "Passages". People. Retrieved 4 March 2013.
- "Star Tracks". People. 13 March 1995. Retrieved 4 March 2013.
- Lynn, Allison (29 May 2013). "Passages". People. Retrieved 4 March 2013.
- Cobb, David (12 February 2001). "Passages". People. Retrieved 4 March 2013.
- Peterson, Todd (20 March 2003). "Passages: Country Crooner Gets Hitched". People. Retrieved 4 March 2013.
|This biographical article related to British television is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|