From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This article may be expanded with text translated from the corresponding article in the Spanish Wikipedia. (December 2011)|
Julio Aumente (1921–2006) was a Spanish poet and writer.
- The air does not return Madrid: Ignatius Press, 1955.
- The silences Madrid: Ignatius Press, 1958.
- The slope. dark (1947 - 1965) Sevilla Calle del Aire, 1982.
- Foyer (1981-1983, foreword by Luis Antonio de Villena, Madrid: Visor, 1983
- Michele Green laurel, Malaga Jarazmín, 1984.
- Princes of Seville: Renaissance, 1990.
- The song of the harpies, foreword by Luis Antonio de Villena. San Lorenzo de El Escorial: Libertarian-Prodhufi Publishing SA, 1993.
- Of goats or psychic Love and Málaga: Department of Culture and Environment, Provincial Delegation, 1992
- The interview and other poems, Córdoba: Journal of the Inn, 1994.
- Collected Poems, 1955-1999, followed by the unpublished book Rollers, editing and foreword Inglada Rafael Luis Antonio de Villena. Madrid: Visor, 2004.
|This Spanish biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|