From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up jumper or jumpers in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jumper or Jumpers may refer to:
- An often knitted top pulled on over the head to cover the torso in the UK, Ireland, and Commonwealth similarly to a sweater in the US.
- Jumper (dress), in the USA, is any shoulder to thigh length article of women's outer clothing that a woman "jumps into," i.e., is applied from the ankles up; including the sleeveless, collarless dress, known elsewhere as a pinafore or pinafore dress
- Part of the uniform of the United States Navy and Royal Navy uniform
Computers and software
- Jumper 2.0, open source collaborative enterprise search software
- Jumper (computing), an electrical connector
Media and entertainment
- Jumper (novel), a novel by Steven Gould
- Jumper (pornographic film), 1991
- Jumpers, a play by Tom Stoppard
- Puddle jumper, a spacecraft in the fictional Stargate universe
- "Jumpers", an episode of the television series Zoboomafoo
- "Jumper" (song), a song by Third Eye Blind
- "Jumpers", a song by Sleater-Kinney on the album The Woods
- Jumper, a song by capsule on the album More! More! More!
- "Jumper", a 2013 Progressive House song by Hardwell and W&W
- John P. Jumper (born 1945), former Chief of Staff of the United States Air Force
- A jump shot in basketball
- Show jumper, a type of equestrian competition or the horses that compete in same.
- A person who participates in parachuting
- Jumper (suicide), a person who kills himself by jumping from a height.
- Citroën Jumper, a French van
- Jumper cables
- Inflatable castle
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.