From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article is being considered for deletion in accordance with Wikipedia's deletion policy.
Please share your thoughts on the matter at this article's entry on the Articles for deletion page.
Feel free to edit the article, but the article must not be blanked, and this notice must not be removed, until the discussion is closed. For more information, particularly on merging or moving the article during the discussion, read the Guide to deletion.
||This article appears to be written like an advertisement. (February 2012)|
|Headquarters||Boston, Massachusetts, USA|
|Key people||George Bell, President and CEO; Adam Soroca, VP and GM Search and Advertising; Frank Weishaput, COO|
|Products||Mobile Advertising Network
Jumptap, Inc., was a startup headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts in the mobile industry.
In 2007, Jumptap received:
- IDC's Ten Emerging Players to Watch in 2007
- FierceWireless Top Wireless Companies
- Frost and Sullivan Entrepreneurial Award for Mobility
- Fortune Magazine Top 24 Innovators
In 2008, Jumptap received:
- Gold award for Best Advertising and Marketing Search Engine at the Visiongain Mobile Advertising and Marketing Awards
- Valhalla Partners Leads $22M Series C Round in JumpTap (press release)
- "Autodesk and Jumptap form Strategic Alliance to Advance Development of Location-Enabled Search Services for Mobile Operators". PRNewsWire (Press release).
- "Openwave Jumptap combine context and profiling for mobile ads". Mediasoon. Retrieved 2014-01-30.
- "WPP bolsters digital with Jumptap stake". Marketing Week.
- "IDC: Ten Emerging Mobile Players To Watch in 2007". Tekrati.
- "Top Wireless Companies, FierceWireless - Fierce15, 2007". Fierce Wireless.
- Ryan, Oliver; Hajim, Corey. "Top 24 Innovators". Fortune Magazine. Retrieved 2010-05-07.
- "Jumptap Wins Best Advertising and Marketing Search Engine Award". Reuters (Press release).
- "Millennial Media Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire Jumptap" (Press Release). The Wall Street Journal. 2013-08-13.
- Official website
- JumpTap issues 30 new patents[dead link]
- JumpTap Press Releases
- Sponsored Podcasts About Timely Topics with JumpTap Executives
- WPP Digital has acquired 2.5% of the issued share capital of JumpTap, Inc.[dead link]
- FierceMobileContent Presents JumpTap with Top App Award
- JumpTap clears $21M in financing
- Review -"JumpTap - Pure Mobile Search"