|This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2014)|
|Traded as||NYSE: MM|
|Industry||Mobile Advertising & Monetization|
|Headquarters||Baltimore, Maryland, USA|
(Chief Executive Officer)
(Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer)
(General Counsel, Chief Privacy Officer and Corporate Secretary)
(Chief Technology Officer)
(Executive Vice President, Global Sales and Operations)
(Senior Vice President, Global Revenue)
(Senior Vice President, Global Operations)
(Executive Vice President, Global Monetization Soluations)
Number of employees
|601 (January 23, 2014)|
When Millennial Media went public, it was noted that "The company has never been profitable since its inception in 2006, and warns that it may not ever be. In the second quarter of 2014, Millennial Media's stock lost more than one-fourth of its value, finishing the quarter in the bottom 2% of NYSE-listed stocks. In July, 2014, several analysts downgraded their ratings of the company's stock.
- https://gigaom.com/2009/11/16/419-mobile-ad-firm-millennial-media-gets-16-million-funding/ GigaOm - Mobile Ad Firm Millennial Media Gets $16 Million Funding
- http://technical.ly/baltimore/2013/05/20/chris-brandenburg-millennial-media-metaresolver/ Technical.ly Baltimore - CTO Chris Brandenburg to leave Millennial Media post-Metaresolver acquisition
- http://adexchanger.com/mobile/michael-barrett-is-new-ceo-at-millennial-media-palmieri-leaves/ AdExchanger - Michael Barrett Is New CEO At Millennial Media, Palmieri Leaves
- http://venturebeat.com/2010/02/23/mobile-ad-network-millennial-media-acquires-analytics-firm-tapmetrics/ Venture Beat - Mobile ad network Millennial Media acquires analytics firm TapMetrics, February 23, 2010.
- http://techcrunch.com/2011/05/25/millennial-media-acquires-mobile-data-startup-condaptive/ TechCrunch - Millennial Media Acquires Mobile Data Startup Condaptive, May 25th, 2011.
- "Millennial Media Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire Jumptap" (Press Release). The Wall Street Journal. August 13, 2013.
- http://tech.fortune.cnn.com/2011/01/13/millennial-medias-mobile-mix-android-leads-smartphone-impressions/ Tech.Fortune.Cnn.com Millennial Media's Mobile Mix: Android leads smartphone impressions, January 13, 2011.
- http://techcrunch.com/2011/09/23/millennial-android-mobile-ad-impressions-up-48-percent-ios-remains-flat/ TechCrunch - Millennial: Android Mobile Ad Impressions Up 48 Percent, iOS Remains Flat, September 23rd, 2011.
- http://allthingsd.com/20110812/when-it-comes-to-mobile-advertising-iphone-still-the-biggest-target/ All Things Digital - When It Comes to Mobile Advertising, iPhone Still the Biggest Target, August 12, 2011.
- http://www.aonetwork.com/AOStory/OnMedia-Top-100-Companies-1 AlwaysOn - The OnMedia Top 100 Companies, May 22, 2010.
- http://www.inc.com/inc5000/profile/millennial-media Inc. - 2011,
- http://www.baltimoremagazine.net/features/2012/02/2012-best-places-to-work Baltimore Magazine - 2012 Best Places To Work.
- http://www.dm2pro.com/articles/2009MOBIWINNERS DM2Pro - MILLENNIAL MEDIA / FANTA CAMPAIGN TAKES BEST OF SHOW AT 2009 MOBI AWARDS, September 17th, 2009
- "2011: Marketing Awards Category Honorees". The American Business Awards.
- http://www.pehub.com/8352/millennial-media-raises-series-a/ Bloomberg Business Week, January, 17th 2007.
- http://www.fiercemobilecontent.com/story/millennial-media-scores-15-million-series-b/2007-11-06 Fierce Mobile - Millennial Media scores $15 million in Series B, November 6, 2007.
- http://allthingsd.com/20110105/mobile-ad-network-millennial-media-raises-27-5-million-to-fight-apple-and-google/ All Things Digital - Mobile Ad Network Millennial Media Raises $27.5 Million to Fight Apple and Google, JANUARY 5, 2011.
- http://techcrunch.com/2012/03/28/mobile-ad-network-millennial-media-prices-ipo-at-13-per-share/ CityBizList Baltimore - Millennial Media Files For $75M IPO, January 5, 2012.
- http://techcrunch.com/2012/03/28/mobile-ad-network-millennial-media-prices-ipo-at-13-per-share/ TechCrunch - Mobile Ad Network Millennial Media Prices IPO At $13 Per Share, March 28th, 2012.
- http://online.wsj.com/article/BT-CO-20120329-711643.html Dow Jones Newswire - Mobile Ad Service Millennial Media Opens Up 92% After IPO, March 29, 2012.
- "Millennial Media continues downtrend, now tumbles 27.8% in second quarter ending". BuySellSignals: 1. 30 June 2014.
- Pearson, Nolan. "Millennial Media Downgraded to “Equal Weight” at Citigroup Inc. (MM)". WKRB. Retrieved 18 July 2014.
- Einhorn, Dwight. "UPDATE: Evercore Group Downgrades Millennial Media On Approaching Headwinds Read more: http://www.benzinga.com/analyst-ratings/analyst-color/14/07/4680253/update-evercore-group-downgrades-millennial-media-on-app#ixzz37oXQGbdC". Retrieved 18 July 2014.