From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This article appears to be written like an advertisement. (February 2012)|
|Headquarters||Boston, Massachusetts, USA|
|Key people||George Bell, President and CEO; Adam Soroca, VP and GM Search and Advertising; Frank Weishaput, COO|
|Products||Mobile Advertising Network
Jumptap, Inc., was a startup headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts in the mobile industry.
In 2007, Jumptap received:
- AlwaysOn Top 100 Companies
- IDC's Ten Emerging Players to Watch in 2007
- FierceWireless Top Wireless Companies
- Frost and Sullivan Entrepreneurial Award for Mobility
- Fortune Magazine Top 24 Innovators
In 2008, Jumptap received:
- Gold award for Best Advertising and Marketing Search Engine at the Visiongain Mobile Advertising and Marketing Awards
- AlwaysOn Northeast 100 Private Company Award
- Valhalla Partners Leads $22M Series C Round in JumpTap
- "Autodesk and Jumptap form Strategic Alliance to Advance Development of Location-Enabled Search Services for Mobile Operators". PRNewsWire (Press release).
- "Openwave Jumptap combine context and profiling for mobile ads". Mediasoon.[dead link]
- "WPP bolsters digital with Jumptap stake". Marketing Week.
- "The 2007 AO 100 Top Companies". AlwaysOn.[dead link]
- "IDC: Ten Emerging Mobile Players To Watch in 2007". Tekrati.
- "Top Wireless Companies, FierceWireless - Fierce15, 2007". Fierce Wireless.
- Ryan, Oliver; Hajim, Corey. "Top 24 Innovators". Fortune Magazine. Retrieved 2010-05-07.
- "Jumptap Wins Best Advertising and Marketing Search Engine Award". Reuters (Press release).
- "The Northeast 100 Winners". AlwaysOn.[dead link]
- Official website
- JumpTap issues 30 new patents[dead link]
- JumpTap Press Releases
- Sponsored Podcasts About Timely Topics with JumpTap Executives
- WPP Digital has acquired 2.5% of the issued share capital of JumpTap, Inc.[dead link]
- FierceMobileContent Presents JumpTap with Top App Award[dead link]
- JumpTap clears $21M in financing
- Review -"JumpTap - Pure Mobile Search"