From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Jun in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jun may refer to:
- An abbreviation for June, the sixth month of the year in the Gregorian Calendar.
- Commandery (China), or jun in Chinese
- Jun (Japanese name), a common Japanese given name
- Jun, a common Korean family name; see Jeon (Korean name)
- Jun (Czech name), a common Czech family name (Tomáš Jun, Czech footballer)
- An abbreviation for Junior (disambiguation), also abbreviated as Jr. or Jnr..
- JUN, a Japanese tuning shop for cars
- Jun (drink), a Tibetan Fermented Tea Drink
- Jun, Granada, a Spanish municipality
- A ten-day period in the Japanese calendar
- c-Jun, a gene
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.