From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2011)|
|Born||1959 (age 55–56)
Ōita, Ōita, Japan
|Occupation||Video game illustrator|
|Known for||Illustrator of several video games|
He has provided artwork, including monster design and graphic design, for various video games, fantasy and science-fiction books, the Guin Saga novel series written by Kaoru Kurimoto and the Kerberos Panzer Jäger radio drama by Mamoru Oshii.
- Wizardry Llylgamyn Saga (Windows 95/98, PlayStation, Sega Saturn)
- Rengoku: The Tower of Purgatory (PlayStation Portable)
- Rengoku II: The Stairway to H.E.A.V.E.N (PlayStation Portable)
- The Hybrid Front (Sega Mega Drive, Virtual Console)
- Front Mission 2 (PlayStation)
- Nosferatu (Super Famicom/Super NES)
- Luffey, Dan (20 September 2010). "Hands-On: Deft Visuals, Deep Gameplay Make Trinity: Souls of Zill O’ll an RPG to Watch". Wired News. Retrieved 6 September 2011.
- "Rengoku". GameAxis Unwired (19): 9. March 2005. ISSN 0219-872X. Retrieved 6 September 2011.
|This Japanese artist–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|