Jundo Cohen (b. July 14, 1960) is a Sōtō Zen Priest, founder and teacher of the Treeleaf Zendo, a Soto Zen Sangha located in Tsukuba, Japan. He was ordained in 2002 and subsequently received Dharma Transmission from Master Gudo Wafu Nishijima, and is a member of the Soto Zen Buddhist Association and American Zen Teachers Association. Gudo Wafu Nishijima "excommunicated" him from his "Dogen Sangha" in 2010. 
Treeleaf Zendo was designed specifically as an online practice place for Zen practitioners who cannot easily commute to a Zen Center due to health concerns, living in remote areas, or work, childcare and family needs, and seeks to provide Zazen sittings, retreats, discussion, interaction with a teacher, and all other activities of a Zen Buddhist Sangha, all fully online. Members now sit in over 50 countries. The focus is Shikantaza "Just Sitting" Zazen as instructed by the 13th Century Japanese Master, Eihei Dogen.
- Nishijima, Gudo Wafu; Jundo Cohen (translator) (2004). A Heart To Heart Chat On Buddhism With Old Master Gudo. Windbell Publications. ISBN 1-58961-212-4.
- "About Treeleaf, teachers Jundo & Taigu and our Lineage". Treeleaf Zendo. Retrieved April 4, 2013.
- "Treeleaf Zendo". Soto Zen Buddhist Association. Retrieved May 10, 2012.
- "Treeleaf Zendo". American Zen Teachers Association. Retrieved Mau 10, 2012. Check date values in:
- "Gudoblog (entry from June 2, 2010)".
|This Zen-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|