From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
June beetle is the common name for several scarab beetles that appear around June in temperate parts of North America:
- Cotinis nitida (Green June Beetle) of the southeastern United States
- Cotinis mutabilis (Figeater Beetle) of the western and southwestern United States
In subfamily Melolonthinae:
- Amphimallon solstitiale (European June Beetle, Summer Chafer) of Europe (and other species of Amphimallon )
- Melolontha (cockchafers or May bugs) of Europe
- Phyllophaga (May beetles) of the Americas
- Polyphylla decemlineata (Ten-lined June Beetle) of the western United States.
- Rhizotrogus marginipes (and other species of Rhizotrogus )
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.